“We claim these truths as self-explanatory, that all humans are created equal, that they are gifted by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, among which there are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.” – Thomas Jefferson in “US Declaration of Independence”
Do you know your role and purpose on Earth?
I hope that this article will help you learn more about this topic and most important..to know yourself.
Most often people wonder: Why am I here on Earth? Which is my purpose? Why me? Why so? Why can’t I find my place, happiness or fulfillment? Why do I feel like my life is meaningless? Others ask themselves: Is the way I live my life really enough?
Using several spiritual metaphors, here are some possible answers.
- You were born to learn, to discover yourself, to decide, to experience, to live, to grow physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, to be generous and to leave a legacy for the next generation.
- You live to experience love, happiness, and acceptance.
- You live to experience the power of creativity in your life. There are things only you can do for the good of people and society. You are unique, so you have a responsibility for life.
- You live to be an individual with a new spirit in an aging world and also to have a beautiful vision of life when others deform it.
- You live to discover your vocation, to develop your talents, to express them for your happiness and others’ around you and also for your generation.
- You were programmed to succeed and become victorious in your field, as being yourself.
- Spiritually speaking, you were created to be like a tree planted by the water, whose life is not faded, sick or barren.
- You were created to enjoy this short journey on Earth with your family, friends, associates, partners, friends, even enemies, neighbors, animals, plants, sun, nature and so on.
- During your life on Earth, you must give your best.
- You have potential. Spiritually, professionally, relational you can be creative, resourceful, productive and successful. All you need to do is to carry out whatever you begin while nobody should have to suffer. You can become (through faith) the person that society needs and that God will use to contribute to its progress and help people on the street, village, town or the country you live in.
- The more you know love and the divine purpose for you, the more you become a beautiful and rich soul, and as you get to know yourself better, you will choose the right direction for your life. Thus, you hold the purpose of your life in your hands.
- This aspect is important because it can’t be separated from the purpose of our life on this planet.
- Perhaps at this point, you feel lost and empty, spiritually or physically hungry, discouraged, disappointed by religion, by yourself, by those who ought to love you and help you. Or maybe you don’t see any change in your life, no hope for the future, you feel abandoned, deserted, poor, rejected, lonely or troubled in any way.
I want you to believe this: Your life can have a new meaning. Your life can be transformed in a positive way, for the better.
So, pick yourself up! Rise! Walk! Run! Fly!